Hello again :)
For today's challenge we are asked to create something with our favorite ghoul. I love everything vampire!! So it would have to be Dracula!!
I used Miss Batty Rio and I draculized her :) I used MME Haunted 6x6 paper pad, red ribbon, black bats from MS bat punch, some gems, and the little googly eye bat from Recollections.
Hope you like it! 2 more to go!! I feel like I'm running a marathon... :)
We'll see you back tomorrow.
Have a blessed day!
Hugs E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Better With A Lil' Spice
Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a cozy fall gift card holder card featuring the adorable Miss Anya from the Pumpkin Spice Season s...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi there!! You should have just left Doreen's blog, if not go back to the start. We are really excited at Inky Impressions to be rel...

2 comments:
Love, Love this. Great job. Thanks for joining the 13 Days of Halloween with SBS.
Love how you colored Batty Rio, this is just FAB.
thank you for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SBS
Hugs
Post a Comment