Hi
Win started to put up the X-mas lights outside. It is going to be such a beautiful day in the 70's F. What a wonderful weather we've had all week. The girls just want to be out. Here is a pictures of the girls helping Daddy :)
Yesterday we went to the Kenwood Mall to try to do a little X-mas shopping, we had fun but it is hard to see stuff with the girls. They just want to run around. After a couple of hours we were done. I did find a few things. My X-mas shopping is almost done and I got to start on the wrapping!!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is Better With A Lil' Spice
Hello, crafty friends! Today I’m sharing a cozy fall gift card holder card featuring the adorable Miss Anya from the Pumpkin Spice Season s...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi there!! You should have just left Doreen's blog, if not go back to the start. We are really excited at Inky Impressions to be rel...
No comments:
Post a Comment