Friday, October 4, 2024

Stay Wicked!

 Hello TGF friends 

Happy October!!  Today I’m on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a Halloween card featuring one the cute witches from the big set Hocus Pocus ( still available in the store).   I love this month as I love everything Halloween.    I have so much fun decorating the house and reading spooky books all month long. 


I stamped all the images, colored them with Copic markers and die cut them with my Scan & Cut.   I created the background by spraying distress ink oxides in different Halloween colors and once dried I stamped the background stamp in black embossing powder.   Next I die cut it with a stitched rounded corner and matted it with a Halloween patterned paper.  All the images were added with foam adhesive.  


The sentiment is from the newly released set Wicked Anya   it was stamped in black and die cut with an oval die.  



Stay wicked friends! 



No comments:

The Greeting Farm October's Release BLOG HOP

  The October 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...