Sunday, October 20, 2024

Hey Pumpkin! from Mama Elephant

 Hello 

Just popping in with a new fall card I created with several adorable sets from Mama Elephant.  

I used some images from Deliver by Truck, Deliver Fall Fun, A Better PLace and the sentiment is from Hey Pumpkin.  


I created a outdoor scene with the cute truck carrying all the fall leaves.  All images were colored with Copic markers.  I die cut the whole scene with one of may favorite die, Mod Heart Creative Cuts. I colored the little fox with the pumpkins on a seperate cardstock and die cut it with the coordinating dies. I added it to the scene with foam adhesive to give it some dimension. 



XOXO



No comments:

Hey Pumpkin! from Mama Elephant

 Hello  Just popping in with a new fall card I created with several adorable sets from Mama Elephant.   I used some images from Deliver by T...