Thursday, September 26, 2024

Feel Better My Friend

 Happy Thursday! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a get well card using the super sweet set Feel Better.  This is the perfect set to send get well wishes to your loved ones. It always feels good to receive a little note of encouragement.


I created a clean and simple card, I stamped the main image and taped the sides to create the scene just on that strip.  I also colored the vase and fussy cut it. It was added with foam adhesive.   All was colored with Copic markers.   



   Sentiment was stamped in black and I finished the card by cutting the scene with a stitched border die and matted it with colored cardstock.  The last touch was to add some enamel dots in the corners.  


Thank you for stopping by! 

XOXO 


No comments:

The Greeting Farm October's Release BLOG HOP

  The October 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...