Tuesday, July 11, 2023

A Little Message

  Hello! 

Today I'm sharing a new clean and simple card over on The Greeting Farm blog.  I used the adorable A Little Message stamp set.  This is such a cute set with so many great little sentitments!  It is such a great set to create simple and easy cards.  




I stamped the images in the top of the panel and colored with Copic markers. 





 I stamped the sentiment right below it.  I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and matted it with black cardstock.   I kept it very simple. 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO 

Copics Used: 
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20   Hair: E09, YR07, R05, R02  Outfit: RV02, RV04, RV09, YG11, YG13, YG17    Envelope: E30, E33  

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...