Thursday, June 29, 2023

Happy Graduation!

  Hello TGF friends!! 


I'm on the TGF blog today sharing some graduation cards using the incredible Graduation stamp set (not in stock but you can request it at The Farmers Market). 



June was the month of graduation parties and this year we have so many friends whose kids graduated from high school.  I've been busy making these cards and this set is just the perfect one and my go to stamp set every year for all the graduations!









This year I kept the same design and just used the colors are from each high school.  All images were colored with Copic markers, die cut and raised with foam adhesive. I used a circle scalloped die for the little graduates.  The backgrounds were done with a falling drop stencil and inked with Distress Oxides. I then cut the panels with a stitched border die.  The year was done with die cut numbers.   All materials used are linked below. 

Happy Graduations!! Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs 



Scalloped Die from Mama Elephant: Combo Circle

Numbers Dies from Lawn Fawn: Henry's 123 #s 

Stitched frame from Lawn Fawn: Large Stitched rectangle 

Stencil from Taylered Expressions:  Bubbly Stencil


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...