Friday, July 28, 2023

Sending Hugs

 Hello crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting FArm blog sharing a get well card.   I used the adorable nurse from the Anya Reboot big set and the sentiment is from Cute Script stamp set.  I think it's the perfect combination for a great get well card. 



I started by creating the background for the hearts.  I ink blended some Distress Oxides ink sprays with water and added some distress paste on a stencil.  Once dried I used this hearts die and added to a white stitched background.  I used the negative if the hearts as the mat for the white cardstock.  




The sentiment was stamped in black and cut with a circle die and matted with a pink cardstock.  



Anya was colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I added to the card with foam adhesive as well as the sentiment.  

For the final touch I added a few enamel hearts,   

Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO



Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R21     Hair:  BC29, BV25, BV23, BV20    Hat: RV02, RV06, RV09, C0, C1 
OUtfit: RV09, RV04, RV02, T9, T5, T3

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...