Friday, June 9, 2023

There Are No Words...

 Hello Crafty Friends

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a sympathy card. My girls have been taking care of a neighbors dog, after school, for the past three years. Unfortunately she passed away of old age. I used this sweet image from the True Friend set to create a sympathy card for the family.  The sentiment is from the Deepest Sympathy set.  I have combined these two sets before and I just think they make the perfect heartfelt card for the loss of a fur baby.  



I started by using Distress Oxide ink sprays for the background. I masked half of the card and used a frame die to cut the background and added it to a blue cardstock. 





  I colored the center images with my Copic markers and used a scalloped round die to make it the center focus.  I added a little butterfly to one corner and the sentiment was stamped in black.  




Thanks for stopping by! 

Enjoy the Summer! 


Copic Used:
Girl: Hair E49, E47, E44, E42   Skin E11, E00  OUtfit: B93, B95  V09, V05
Dog:  E53, E55, E57

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...