Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Minkie Mermaid Love

 Hello crafty friends 


I'm on The Greeting Farm blog today sharing my last mermaid card for Mer-May!  I Can't believe how fast this month went by! 



For this card I used the newly released Minkie Mermaids stamp set.  I colored both images with Copic markers and die cut them.  



For the ocean backgound I used distress INk Oxide sprays and water.  I stamped the litle fish and the sentiment was heat embossed in white.  I die cut the center scene with a scalloped circle die.  I used some patterned paper for the back. At the end I added some glass enamel dots.  



These two are just perfect for a anniversary card or a valentines.  

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs 

Copics Used:
Merman: Skin E04, E11, E00 R21   Tail: YG13, YG17, G29  Hair: T7, T5, T3, YG13
Mermaid: Skin E04, E11, E00, E000 R21  Tail: BG32, BG49   Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...