Monday, May 8, 2023

Just Friends.... The Greeting Farm

 Hello crafty friends 

Today The Greeting Farm is releasing a brand new digital stamp set call Just Friends!  Do you recognize these Friends?  This is such a cute set with the representation of all your favorite Friends, You also have the famous coach and  other really cute accessories and sentiments.  

This is such a fun set!! 

I created a couple of cards using this set.  For the first one I used all of the Friends characters, all together around the coach.   




For my second card I created a friendship card.  What is better than two great friends enjoying some time together and sipping on some coffee or tea!  




Make sure you visit all the other DTs to take a look at all their wonderful creations!! 

Hugs 

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...