Thursday, March 7, 2024

Happy Easter! The Greeting Farm

 Hello crafty peeps! 

I hope you are all doing great and ready for Spring!! I know I am!! Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new Easter card created with different Easter digi images.  I used Easter Anya, Easter Ian and Happy Easter Anya.  Love these trio! You can use them individually or together to create the perfect Easter card.  



I used all three to create this little family having fun on a Eater egg hunt.  I created the scene on a word document and added the sentiment on top. Printed it and colored all the images with Copic markers. 



I cut the scene with a border die and added to a patterned paper with foam adhesive for some dimension.  I finished the card by adding glitter on all flowers, hats and easter eggs and added some matching enamel dots on the top corners.  




Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 

XOXO




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...