Thursday, March 28, 2024

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the Anya Reboot set. This is one of the special edition sets and it is still available in the store!  I love all the Anyas in this set!   I paired it with the sentiment from Everyday Scrip set.   



I started by working on the background with Distress Oxides Sprays and blending a few colors together.  I stamped the sentiment in black. 



 I used a flower cover die for the frame border and the window frame.  The images were colored with Copic markers and die cut.  I added Anya with foam adhesive and also added the butturflies.  To finish the card I added some pearl drops as the center of the flowers.  



Thanks for stopping by!! 

XOXO

Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20   Hair: E47, E44, E42    Hat: E31, E33, E35, E37, E29 R85  
Outfit: R85, R83, R81 E23, E25, E29   Cup: C00, YR04, RV06

Frame die used from Mama Elephant: Blooming Window 


No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...