Friday, April 28, 2023

I'm So Sorry... The Greeting Farm

 Hello crafty friends! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new sympathy card.  I used the beautiful Deepest Sympathy stamp set.  It's my go to stamp set for these special occasion cards, the sentiments and flowers are just beautiful.  



I started by creating the background by blending several colors of Distress Oxides sprays. I used distress  heavy cardstock and sprayed it with water first and then the inks. When I had the desired colors and effect I dried it.  




I heat embossed in white the flowers and butterflies.  Made the center sentiment by heat embossing the sentiment in black, I used some scalloped rectangular dies and glued with foam adhesive to give it some dimension.  




I finished by matting it to a black cardstock and adding some clear drops.    


Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs 


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...