Friday, April 7, 2023

Hey You!

 Hello! 

Today I'm sharing a new card over on The Greeting Farm blog.  For this one I used one of the Anyas from the Anya Mystery Combo 2 Set (you can request this set for one of the upcoming Farmers Market) .  The sentiment is from the Cute Script stamp set.  I just love this one and her cute little hair!!  She is just stopping by to say hello! 





I die cut several times in white this floral cover die and layer them to give it a little dimension.  Behind each flower I added a different colored patterned paper.  I love how it looks. 





The sentiment was stamped on one of those patterned papers and die cut in a circle to cover one of the flowers.  I added some foam adhesive to make it pop.  The image was colored with Copic markers and also die cut and popped with foam adhesive.   To finish the card I just added a few enamel dots in the center of the flowers.  


Hugs!! 

Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, R20 
Hair: E23, E25, E29, E49  
Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89, V04, V09, B93, B95, B97, W4

Floral Die from Simon Says Stamps: Fab Floral Plate 


No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...