Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Lawn Fawn Lots of Heart Challenge

 Hello 

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the current Lawn Fawn Lots of Heart challenge.  



I love all the Lawn Fawn products and I'm always using them.  This Valentine's release was just the cutest! 

I started by stenciling the background with the Falling Hearts Stencils with Distress Ink Oxides. I die cut the background with the largest Outside In Stitched rectangles and taped it to a patterned paper from the Let It Shine paper pack.  Than I die cut the Giant Outlined Love Ya die in white and red cardstock and took a light pink for the back.  I added some foam adhesive to give it some dimension. 




I colored the little mouse from All My Heart mini stamp set, that was free with my order, with Copic markes and die cut it and also popped it with foam adhesive.  Added the sentiment and a little heart.  Lastly I added some glossy accents in the hearts of the giant sentiment and the heart balloon.  


Hugs 


No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...