Monday, February 14, 2022

Mama Elephant Valentine's Cards

 Hello I wanted to share some Valentine's cards I made using some really cute Mama Elephant sets! 

These were so much fun to create!!

First card was made with the adorable Little Girl Gnome Agenda.  I picked the couple as it was perfect for a Valentine's card!  



Image colored with Copic markers.  I stenciled the background with Distress Oxide Inks and used a little strip of patterned heart paper.  Both panels were cut from Mama's Elephant Index Card dies.  The ME Love Ya sentiment was cut twice, in pink and in black.  they were glued and offset both so the black could show as a shadow.  Super simple mini card.  


These other 2 cards were created using the Combo Circle dies as the shape for the cards.



I stenciled clouds and grass for the background.  The images are from To My Dearest set and the Little Bear Agenda set.  These work so well together.  All images colored with Copic Markers and die cut, popped with foam adhesive.  

The little strip sentiments come from the Occasional Labels set.   I finished the little cards with some enamel dots and some glitter on the hearts.  




I love how these turned out!! 

Hugs

No comments:

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...