Saturday, February 12, 2022

LAwn Fawn Thank you card

 Hello 

Sharing a new card for the new Lawn Fawn challenge Clean and Simple.   For my card I made a mini slimline card using the cute mini set I Like You (A Lotl) .    The slimline dies are also from Lawn Fawn Large Mini Slimline Stackables.   The water background was done with Distress Ink Oxides Peackock Feathers and Twiated Citron blended together.  



The sentiment was heat embossed using Lawn's Fawn Rose Gold embossing powder.   Images were colored with Copic markers.  ( R20, R21, R22, R24, YG13, BG13).  


Hugs 

2 comments:

Caly Person said...

I love your clean and simple card! I love how you coordinated your colors to make your design cohesive. Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Caly Person said...

I love your clean and simple card! The colors are wonderful and I love how you kept it coordinated throughout to keep your card cohesive. Thanks so much for participating in this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Hola! Celebrate with Anya in Mexico

  Hola Amigos!!   Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo?  Our little cutie Anya in Mexico sure does!!  I love how all the Mexican restaurants cele...