Friday, June 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm: June Release Preview Day 2: Miss Anya Jeans

 Hello and welcome back for Day 2 of The Greeting Farm June release previews.  

Today we are introducing another fantastic Anya set: Miss Anya Jeans.  These ladies are so adorable in their jeans! 



For my card I decided to go with a patriotic theme with this all American girl.  

I added a shaker element.  SHe was colored with Copic markers and die cut with my Scan & Cut. Images were popped with 3M foam adhesive.  

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of previews!  We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week! 



1 comment:

Blankina said...

She looks lovely! Hugs Blankina

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...