Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Little Mermaids Fun

 Good morning TGF friends


Today I'm on The Greeting Farm Blog sharing a cute Mermaid card.  I know it’s not Mer-May anymore but I couldn’t resist coloring these cuties!

I used the super cute set Little Mermaids and the whale is from the Mermaid Fun set.  


I created a fun background inspired by a mermaid class I took online at Creative Chick.   I ink blended the backgrounds with Distress Oxides (Salvage Patina, Kirsch Flamingo and Scattered Straw).   I used Lawn Fawn wave dies to create the wave borders.  I sprayed the backgrounds with water to create a bubble effect.  Last, I splattered some Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust






All the images were colored with Copic markers and cut with my Scan & Cut.  Most were popped with 3M foam adhesive.  Added a bunch of Prisma glitter on the images and some dewdrop glass beads to finish this ocean scene.

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs! 

Copics Used:
Mermaid 1: Skin: E04, E11, E01, E00    Hair: R89, R29, R27, R24   Tail: BG13, BG11  Flower:  BG13, BG10, Y15 
Mermaid 2: Skin: E04, E11, E01, E00  Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23  Tail: G17, G14, G07  Star:Y13, Y15
Fish: B06, B04, Y13, V01, V05, RV06, RV09, RV02,   Y17, Y13
Castle:  E57, E55, E53 

No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...