Sunday, October 27, 2013

SBS October Facebook challenge - Voodoo Corinne

Finally done with my project for this month SBS Facebook Challenge - I used Voodoo Corinne - she does look mean...
I fussy cut the image, layered it on a Spellbinder  oval die, added lots of ribbon around her.  The background paper is from Recollections Midnight Magic 6x6 paper pad as well as the little tag and purple brads.  The pins are from Tim Holtz and the adorable diamond skull charm was given by my secret swap girl.  The little skeletons are from my stash, can't remember where they come from :)
Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO E



Copics:
Hair: T3,T5,T7
Skin: E00,E21 R20 cheeks
Eyes: Yg11,G24,G94,V04
Earing: Y18,V05
Outfit: V04,V17,E50,W3,W5,W7




No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...