Wednesday, October 30, 2013

13 Days of Halloween Challenge at Simply Betty - Day 12 - The Shape of Halloween

Welcome back !!
One more day to go! I can't believe that Halloween is tomorrow! My girls have been so looking forward to it and we are supposed to get real bad storms.  We'll see...
So today's 13 Days of Halloween challenge is all about creating a Halloween shaped card.
So many good options...
I decided to make a pumpkin shaped card and I used the cutest little scarecrow Jude image that I won at the Spring retreat.  I cut oval out of cardstock and overlapped them to make the look of the pumpkin. I free cut the stem and for the leaves I used a Memory Box Die.   The little crow is from CC Designs Die.
I was putting it together and it was coming as more fall than Halloween, so I decided to do a mean Jack O Lantern pumpkin.  So I free cut the eyes and mouth and put them behind the image.  Definitely more appropriate for Halloween. Poor little Jude so innocent, if he only knew what was awaiting behind him.... :)
Love the way it turned out!!
Thanks for stopping by:)
XOXO
E



Copics:
Pumpkin: YR04,YR09,YR14
Crow: T3,T5,T7
Outfit: G24,G94,G43,E33,E37,W3,Y21,YR24,E07,E09
Hair: E42,E37,E79
Skin: E00,E21,R20
Shoes: E33,E18,E37



 Oval cardstock

 Basic Pumpkin

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...