Hi!
Here is my card for Simply Challenged Challenge - I used this cute stamp from Simply Betty . Perfect for back to school/teacher projects. Her name is Study Hard Rio
I made this card for my daughter's teacher that was leaving her school to teach 3rd grade in another school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay Wicked!
Hello crafty friends! Happy October! I'm back on the The Greeting Farm blog today with a delightfully wicked Halloween card that's...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi everyone It’s release day at Simply Betty Stamps and she has some real cute new images for you!!!! Jude Autumn Collection!!! These...

6 comments:
Adorable, cute, cute, cute:)
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog
Come like our page on facebook
oh my gosh this is so adorable ..thank you for joining us at SCC
oh this is so fantastic...love you coloring..
hugs
Awesome card. Great coloring.
wow fabulous, love it, thank you for joining us SCC
Hugs Kaylou XX
This is so beautiful! Love the threading and the flowers!
Post a Comment