Saturday, August 10, 2013

Karftin' Kimmie Challenge 191 - Slippery when Wet

Hello!!!
Happy Saturday and another great challenge at Kraftin Kimmie!! The theme this week is Slippery when wet.  I immediately thought of snow and winter. I looked over my stamps to see which one to use and as soon as I saw Talullahbelle  I thought of  the fairy Periwinkle ( Tinkerbell sister) and snow.  Love how the card turned out and the monochromatic color scheme.
Let us see your creations, you could WIN a Kraftin Kimmie stamp!!

Don't forget to check out the other Krafty girls wonderful creations!!
Hugs E







Materials:
Image Colored with Copic Markers


Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned paper: paper Heart Holiday Joy Blue Swirl
Snowflakes: MArtha Stewart and Jollee's
Brad EP Holly Jolly Christmas
Metallic Corner Swirl from Momenta
Ribbon from stash
Flower: Hobby Lobby
Baby Blue Liquid Pearl and Diamond Stickles (wings)







Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...