Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Top Ten Krafty Finalists Final Challenge

Hello
I'm so excited and honored that I made the Top Ten for the guest call for Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!! I love, love their stamps!!  Unfortunately I'm on vacation and out of the country and can't create anything new for this final challenge.  I did bring my Copics and lots of images to color:) but there's no scrapbooking materials where I am :(   I will submit some of my cards that I already have on my blog from past challenges. I totally understand if you are looking for new creations and cannot consider me at this time but here they are and I'll keep my fingers crossed :) 
All the details on these cards are on older posts.







No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...