Sunday, June 9, 2013

Simply Betty Birthday Celebration Challenge

Hi
Here is my card for the 2nd birthday challenge. Valentine project using a color combo.
I used one of the clear stamp I won at the SBS spring retreat.  Love this stamp!!
Enjoy!






Materials:
Image colored with Copic Sketch
Boy: hair BG01,05,09,W8 Clothes W8,5
Girl: hair RV02,04,09 W8 clothes T3,5,7 R27
Skin E00,21 blush R20

Cardstock Bazzill and stampin'Up
Patterened paper BoBunny a gift of love
Metal accents from personal stash
Flowers from Prima and Recollections

4 comments:

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous! love it all the coloring the layout the embellishments. You have done a fabulous job here! :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

love this card it is stunning..wow thanks for joining us at SBS

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT!!!

Irene's Creations said...

Wow, I love this. Amazing coloring. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...