Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life 2013 Title Page

I can't believe it's the start of a new year!
I've decided to continue with Project Life for 2013. I'm still behind on my 2012 but will finish it. Life is busy!
One of my New Years resolutions is to try not to fall behind :) I'm ready for this year's.
Here are some of my supplies that I will be using:

  • Becky Higgins' Project Life Care Kit (Cherry Edition)
  • Becky Higgins' Project Life Page Protectors (various designs)
  • Martha Stewart Labels (Avery)
  • Corner Punch (1/4 inch rounder)
  • Alphabet & date stamps 
  • Photos!! 



2013Title Page





No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...