Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge: Something old, Something new

Hi
Here is my submission for this week's KK challenge:  Something old, Something new.
I used the gorgeous Vivienne for my card. For my new item I used the red flower ( Recollections) that I picked up at Michaels this week. For my old item I used the My Minds Eye Lost & Found damask paper that I've had for over a year, also added some glitter that I've had for years.
Thanks for looking!

Copic Colors Used: Skin: E00, E21 Cheeks Blush R20
Hair: E57, E29, E79
Costume and feathers: W8, R29, RV23, R22, R24

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

Love the glitter you added to the feathers, adds a great touch! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin Kimmies and good luck!

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...