Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Mermaid Anya 2: The Greeting Farm April Preview Day 1

 Hello TGF Friends! 

 

Welcome to another great release at The Greeting Farm!!  This month we are introducing 3 new ADORABLE clear stamp sets. Remember, we will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the entire release!

For our 1st  day of April’s preview we introduce the amazing new Mermaid Anya 2!! How cute is she??? 



I’m in love with her and totally obsessed with her beautiful hair!!  

I created a one layer card and it was all colored with Copic markers.  I masked the mermaid and added the algae in the background.  I stamped the sentiment on a colored cardstock and cut it with a banner die.  To finish the card I added lots of glitter all around.  




Head over to TGF blog to see all the beautiful creations from our DT members using this set!  Come back tomorrow for the second day of sneak peaks!  

Hugs 




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...