Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Cheer Up!

 Hello! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a new card.  I'm so excited that it is finally spring!! It is still cold here in Cincinnati but I'm so looking foward to be outside more.  I created this card inspired by spring and the nice walks outside and getting caught in the spring rains!   



I started by creating the background with an outdoor background stamp from my stash.  For the images I used one of adorabe Anyas from the new mystery ANYA COMBO 2 set (limited edition, you can always resquest this set back in the TGF Farmers Market).  The little dog is from the BOW WOW Wow set and the bird from YOU'RE SO TWEET set.    I colored all the images and background with Copic markers and images were fussy cut. 



I added them to the background with foam adhesive to give them some dimension. 



 

The sentiment is from the Anya Combo 2 set and was stamped with black ink.  

I just hope the warm weather comes quickly! 

Thanks for stopping by!! 

Hugs 


Copic USed:
Anya: Skin E11, E00, E000, R20   HAir:  BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20  OUtfit: Y13, Y15, Y38, YG17, T5
Dog: C0, C3, C5, E23
Bird:  W5, W3, W1, Y17, YR04
BAckground:  tree: E23, E25, E29, G21, G24, G28      Road: E33, E35, E37   Grass: YG13, YG17, YG23, YG25

No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...