Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Holiday Treats

 Hello Crafty Friends! 


Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a couple of Holiday creations. I can't believe we are starting the countdown to Christmas!  I can't believe how fast this year went by and how many wonderful releases we had! 

 I have a little round card that could be used as an ornament created with Holiday Anya 10. The other project is a gift card holder using one the cute little bear of Hugs in a Mug set.  


For the round card I stamped the images and cut in a circle shape and added a scalloped border.  Images were colored with Copic markers. I added glitter around the fur of her .  I finished with adding ribbon on the top of the card. You can use the ribbon to added to a Christmas tree and it will make a cute ornament.  






For the gift card holder, I used this cute mug die and I colored the little bear from Hugs in A Mug set and also colored some of the marsmallows.  I fussy cut the images.  This set was perfect for this die set and this makes the perfect little gift card holder for the holidays!  I will be making a few more of these :)  







Hugs 


Scalloped Die from Spellbinders
Coffee Mug die from Simon Says Stamps:  LATTE GIFT CARD SLIDER Wafer Dies

Copic Used:

Anya: Skin E04, E00, E11, R20  Hair YR21, YR24, YR14, E41  Outfit: T7, T5, T3, R24, R27, R29, R89 

Bear and mug:  E41, E42, E43, E44, E47,   R24, R29, G46



No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...