Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sweet Sentiment Stamps August Release

 Hello crafty friends! 

Today we celebrate the new August release of Sweet Sentiment Stamps!  

We have some great stamps this month.  I will feature 2 of the new sets.  

First off I introduce  Limitless.




I love this image! It reminds me of the dragon in my favorite chilhood movie Never Ending Story.  

The image was colored with Copic markers.  

INtroducing Calming Clematis stamp set.  I'm loving all the Sweet Sentiment floral sets!! The sentiments are just beautiful! 





I colored the flowers with Copic markers and die cut them.  I embossed the base card and added the flowers on the top.  Sta,ped the semtiment in black ink and added some pearls to finish the card.  

Make sure you check out all the other DT wonderful creations!! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...