Friday, June 24, 2022

The Greeting Farm: Sending Hugs

 Hello cradfty friends. Who doesn't want to receive a hug?  Especially from this cute guy! 

Today I'm on The Greeting Farm blog sharing a card I created using one of the boys from the super cute set Like Like You. I combined it with the Cute Script sentiment set.  I love this sentiment set, you can combined it with any stamp set! 



The background was created by spraying Distress Oxides sprays into wet paper and drying with the heat tool.  I repeated this a few times until I was satisfied with the color blend.  I added Distress Crackle paste onto a diamond stencil to create a really cool effect.  I learned this technique on Creative Chick Distress ink classes (here).   




The sentiments were hear embossed in white.  Love how they look against the background.  



Image was colored witth Copic markers, die cut and raised with adhesive foam. Finished the card with a few enamel dots on the corner.  

Hugs! 


Copic Used: 
Boy: Skim E13, E21, E00, Hair: E49, E47, E44, E42 Shirt: C3, C1, C00  Jeans: BV97, B95,B93, W3
Shoes: T5, T3

1 comment:

Blankina said...

Love your card so much , hugs Blankina

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...