Monday, March 14, 2022

The Greeting Farm: March Previews Day 3: Mini Remix Wild

 Hello and welcome to the last day of The Greeting Farm March Previews.  We have the most adorable set today.  Mini Remix Wild!! I just love all the Mini Remix sets.  They are so much fun to color! and I love the little extra animals that this set has.


Today I made 2 mini circular cards. I stenciled the backgrounds with clouds and grass using Distress Oxide Inks.  All images were colored with Copic markers.  I added a few enamel dots.  









Copics Used:
Bunny Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00, R20   Hair:  BV00, BV02, BV04   
Outfit:  R30, R32, R24, B00, B02    Bunny hair: C5, C3, C1 R21, R20  Little bunny: W3, W0

Fox Anya: Skin E04, E11, E00 R20  Hair: YG13, TG25, YG63  Outfit: YR12, YR00  
Fox: E07, UR14, YR18 R20, R21    


2 comments:

Proud Mom said...

I love these round cards! I can’t wait for this set.

Lisa said...

What darling medallions!!! I would use these everywhere!!!!!! You colored the flower tips? I'm going to steal your idea!!! TKS. :)

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...