Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm: May Release Preview Day 2: Birthday Merfriends

Welcome back for day 2 of The Greeting Farm May release

We have some furry mermaid cuteness! We are introducing Birthday Merfriends! Such a fun set to color.  They sure look like they know how to through a underwater party!! 



For my slimline card I created a ocean backgound using Distress Oxide Inks blending different blues. I sprayed the background with water and blotted it to give the collest water droplets effect.  I stamped the little fish all over and the sentiment was heat embossed in white.    

 All merfriends were colored with Copic markers, cut with my Scan & Cut and popped with foam adhesive.  I used Nuovo Drops and clear drop accents to finish it off. 


Copic Used:

All tails: BG11 and dotted with each animal colors
Fox: E09, E15, E11, E00, W0
Dog: E51, E53, E55, E57
Penguin: BV29, BV25, BV23
Bunny: C00, C0, C3, C5, Ears: RV10, RV11, RV13
Cat: W5, W3, W1, W0
Pig: E33, R11, R00
Elephant: N4, N2, N0, RV09
Bear: E42, E44, E47, RV11


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of previews!  We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week! 






1 comment:

Virginia Ellison said...

Love the birthday party underwater.... so cute with all the Merfriends...

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...