Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm: April Release Preview Day 2: Mermaid Fun

Hello and  Welcome back for day 2 of The Greeting Farm April release

We have some under the sea cuteness! We are introducing Mermaid Fun! Such a fun set to color.  


For my card I created a sea backgound using Distress Oxide Inks and waves stencils.  I sprayed some water on the background to create some water bubbles.  I used under the sea plants dies and seashells for the bottom of the ocean.   All mermaids and sea creatures were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut and popped with foam adhesive.  All the sentiments were directly stamped on the background.   I love these little mermaids!! 

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last day of previews!  We will have our Blog Hop on the 15th where 1 lucky person will take home the stamps sets we feature this week! 




No comments:

Mugs and Kisses

 Hello TGF Friends!  Today i'm on the blog sharing a new card.  I used the super cute Hugs In a Mug stamp set.  I think this is the cu...