Saturday, September 21, 2019
My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest
Hi
I'm super excited to enter this year's Card Design Superstar challenge over at My Favorite Things!
This is my entry for the Clean & Simple Genius Category.
I use the cute hamster stamp from the BB Picture Perfect stamp set. I love all the images in this set. They are so cute!!
I colored the image with Copics and I used the MFT Selfie Square Die-namics die.
I love how it turned out.
Coloring Virtuoso Contest
Here is my entry for the Coloring Virtuoso Contest. I used the super cute set BB Hog Heaven. I colored all the images with Copics and fussy cute all images. I also used the WISH Die-namics die.
Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay Wicked!
Hello crafty friends! Happy October! I'm back on the The Greeting Farm blog today with a delightfully wicked Halloween card that's...
-
Welcome to the Heffy Doodle and The Greeting Farm Collaboration Blog Hop! Design Team members from both companies are sharing inspiration ...
-
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
-
Hi everyone It’s release day at Simply Betty Stamps and she has some real cute new images for you!!!! Jude Autumn Collection!!! These...


1 comment:
Fabulous coloring on both cards. I love that you stamped the "Oink" here and there. :D Such a happy card. Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.
Post a Comment