Thursday, March 14, 2019

Kraftin Kimmie Guest Design Entry

Hi

Today I'm sharing my entries for a guest design spot at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

First Up is a winter card I made using the cute set Cool Creatures  It is such an adorable set!!
Image colored with Copics.  I used Kraftin Kimmie Scenery Stencil to make the snow hills.
The  snowy mountains and trees dies are from  Your Next Stamp
The sky was made with purple petunia and mermaid melody Krafty Kolors Inks 



Second entry was created with the retired stamp I {Heart} Coffee.  Always loved this set.  
Colored with Copics
And I used the Kraftin Kimmie Lovey Dots




Thanks for stopping by!!
E

No comments:

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...