Saturday, May 28, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge: SUMMER




Hi everybody!! Krafty Girl Elisabete here as your hostess for this Saturday Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps !!
 My girls are almost done with school, the weather is starting to really warm up and Summer is right around the corner!! Yes your theme for this week is SUMMER!! I love Summer! It's vacation time and toes in the sand!   
So come and join us! Anything that reminds you of Summer!    
 For my card I used one of the stamps from the A BIT SMART-ASSY2 set and the sentiment is from the OCEANS OF LOVE SET (which is temporarily OOS)   I also used this month's sketch for a little help :)
 I hope to see some of your creations!! 
Hugs




Have you ever wanted to be a Krafty Guest? Well now's your chance!!! Click on over to the Krafty Friends Group and read up on the details on how YOU can be a Karfty Guest!!!
Frugal Friday specials are UP! Happy Shopping! Remember these specials end on Sunday evening, so get shopping!


No comments:

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...