Welcome to February Krafty Skrappy challenge!
For this challenge you can create ANYthing as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties... Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
3. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
4. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
5. You have until, March 15th @ 9:00 pm Eastern. to get your entries in.
6. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page!
For this month I created a scrapbook layout featuring my little two dogs and I used the amazing stamp set TOTALLY PAW-SOME! Woof!!
Thanks for stopping by!