Welcome to January Krafty Skrappy challenge!
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties... Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
3. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
4. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
5. You have until Monday, February 15th @ 9:00 pm Eastern. to get your entries in.
6. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page!
For this month I created a little Valentine's treat box. Super simple to make. the candy is inside a cellophane bad and patterned paper folded over. I added a doily and attached it all with ribbon and a tag. I used one of the sentiments from LOVE STORY SENTIMENTS.
Thanks for stopping by!