Welcome back for another month of Krafty Scrappin!!! For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages... Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: FALL!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
3. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
4. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner!!
5. You have until Thursday, November 19th @ 9:00 pm Eastern. to get your entries in.
6. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OH and AH!
I made a scrapbook layout and I used some stamps from the new set Spook-Tacular sentiments and also used the little girl behind the pumpkin from the HEY THERE PUNKIN set. These are perfect for any fall theme.
The big squirrel and acorn is from an old paper piecing set. All papers and stickers from Simple Stories Harvest Lane set.
Come and play with us!!