Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Krafty Scrappy Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Welcome back for another month of Krafty Scrappin!!! For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it's NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages... Come play along with us each month and let's get some of those photo's out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember...
THIS MONTH'S THEME: HOLIDAYS!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
3. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
4. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entires, we draw a random winner!!
5. You have until Monday, October 19th @ 9:00 pm Eastern. to get your entires in.
6. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OH and AH!
For my project life page I used some stamps from the new set released this past weekend. The baking elf and the the sentiment from the set MADE BY ELVES and I also used the sentiment "It's the most wonderful time of the year" from the set THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS.
Come and play with us!!
Hi and welcome to another great challenge over at Tiddly Inks challenge blog ! The theme this month is Anything Tiddly Goes! For this we...
Hi Just made a birthday card using the super cute Wizard and Wizardette stamps. The birthday girl loves Harry Potter and These were the p...
Hi Everyone and welcome to Tiddly Ink Blog Hop! I made a spring birthday card for a friend using the adorable Sweet Tooth Cupcake Love th...
Hi! Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHI...