Monday, June 1, 2015

Art By Miran - Graduating Kim - DT call

Hi Everyone

When I saw this image from Art by Miran I thought Graduating Kim  was the perfect image to use for my daughter Bella's  kindergarten graduation card.  It is my first time coloring and making a project with Art by Miran image.  I think the images are so beautiful and would love the opportunity to be part of the design team.
I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years and making cards for 10 years. I currently live in Cincinnati, OH with my wonderful husband Win and my two beautiful daughters Maya 8 and Bella 6, and my two little dogs Zoe and Nina.
 I love to color and be creative in my craft room. I have been a guest DT for various companies, and I'm always looking for something new and fun to do.

I used the school colors and created a patterned paper with her school initials MTCES.
Cardstock used is from Stampin Up, patterned paper from Doodlebug Designs cap & gown 6x6 paper pad, bow from Recollections, Flowers from WOC, pearls from stash, clip from stash, Letter K made with sizzlits alphabets Girls Gone Weird.

Thank for looking!
Hugs Elisabete


Copics:
Skin: E00,E21,E13,R20
Hair: E42,E44,E47,E49
Cap & gown: B21,B24,B28,Y18,Y28
Shoes: T1.T3,T5


2 comments:

Bellibone said...

This is so beautiful! Congrats to your daughter graduating kindergarten! Mine just did too! <3

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous hun, beautiful coloring and design! Love your beautiful colors!
Good Luck with the DT Call

The Greeting Farm April Release Blog Hop

  The April 2024 New Release is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. This month we introduced 3 new stamp sets. Our ...