Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Great Pumpkin Secret Halloween Swap HOP

Hi Everyone

Another fun swap over at Simply Betty Stamps Fan group!
Look at all the goodies I got!!  My girls got some too!! My secret swap was the wonderful Ashley Murphy!!
Thank you Ashley for all the wonderful things you sent!! Love them!!
This is the beautiful card she made me using the adorable digi Pumpkin Betty!








Yummy Goodies!!











This is the card I made:



Now off you go hopping around and see what all the other ladies got!!  What an amazing group!!
Happy Hoppin"!!
Hugs E

SBS

Corinne Jones

Vicky Fortier

Melisssa Doherty

Anita Blake

Holly Hughes 

Elisabete Balcavage

 Ashley Murphy

Robin Bogle

Jackie Randolph


jennifer anderson
http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Corinne said...

oh WOW, what FABULOUS goodies... you will have a blast with all of this Elisabete! Awesome job Ashley!! Beautiful card too!
hugs

Corinne said...

oh WOW, what FABULOUS goodies... you will have a blast with all of this Elisabete! Awesome job Ashley!! Beautiful card too!
hugs

Crafting Vicky said...

fabulous stash!!!! :) So fun even for the girls!!!! gorgeous cards!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a lovely mix of goodies! That will keep you going for a while lol 😊

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

Wow, that is just terrific, lots of loot

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

I forgot to thank you for all of my stuff, Duh, lol...I absolutely love everything you sent, Especially the Spider Dish xoxoxo and the Beautiful card! Thank you

Crafting with Darcy said...

Wow, I think you hit the jackpot with all those goodies and the candy!! I love the card you received and also the one you made!! Very beautiful!!
Enjoy your new stuff!
Hugs
Darcy

Ashley's Crafty Creations said...

Glad you like everything!!

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...