Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Betty

Hi
It's Super Bowl time!!  I could not resist getting the new amazing image Betty created - Super Bowl Betty.
I made this card for my friend who is hosting a super bowl party.   I will also be making an insert for my project life using her. Will post that one later this week.
I printed the Broncos logo from my computer and used a football sticker and some embellishments and voila!!
Thanks for checking!!
GO BRONCOS!!
Hugs E



Copics:
Skin: E00,E21,R20
Burgers: E31,E25,E29,YR04
Shirt: YR04,YR07,B28
Jeans: B91,B93,B95,B97
Football: E31,E25,E29

Challenges:





1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

WOW such a gorgeous card! I'm so sorry that the Broncos did not win, such an upsetting and rigged game if you ask me! But your card is very worthy and the Denver Broncos would have been pleased with this! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our 'Celebrate' FFC!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts Today! ♥

Happy Birthday To You!

 Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new birthday card over at The Greeting Farm Blog.   I used one of the cute Anyas from the An...